Monday, April 10, 2006

random

Here is something i typed while i was in the com lab during english. just for fun. see if you can identify yourself.

Observations by Cancy Chu
Start 3.11pm
______________________________________________
Screwed com How fair are you man? Please Given to me hard copy Those without hard copy Soft copy so far Only in soft copies, could you print them out What did he say? Download lah Individual Download… First link What is the purpose of coming here? Tell her? Jun yup, jun yup Didn’t know, didn’t know Yes yes Comments Welcome to gmail or something, click on it Ok Open now Beginning Thank you thank you Oh oh! Mr valles aiyah, I’m sorry I;m here I’m here! Sources web Just write something…portfolio Very nice number you know… Best com ah! Jong you smart a** eh Previews Sign there… Screwed up I assure you Freewriting right? Free hand ah.. Wa lou Um LAU I’m gonna steal that com I want English I want English I need to do lit Yahoo.com .sg Title warcraft Oh ho clement! No it’s my essays! Huh? You dunno where’s my documents? Yeah Byebye Bye Bye Yeah! Hahaha You leave your .. already right? Ehhh cannot one. Wah lau SO? Stranger… wha lau! Go on My name! Who wants music? NO BO DY! Cancy look at this….ok Music music I want … Go go to some one’s blog Speakers…. Oh yeah!! Submit four essays Four and only four Yeah All my photocopies… Send you DOT Jo Yeh need my thumbdrive Oh Remember? Yes You have MSN? O wan ICQ msn messenger… Icq is….? No one want … Started the mass If you dun close the thing right, it will just shut down your com Just Still Whee Oooh Something like this… Hardcopy? Thankyou You can listen to music? I wanna listen I’m gonna play, I’m gonna play word word games Is it a remix? Doesn’t sound like a remix Simpsons…. Show this Yeah Which one did you show Oh my gosh, you took so long to find out? You are like so pro Sheesh Is this a ….. Her name is …I think Mr valles Printer in front,,,, what kind of printer is it? How come .. I dun have any other bag I didn’t receive back my essay You have colours, you have colours… Joshua are you using this? I’m gonna work on one of my drafts before… Have you read the sample essays… It’s like soo mature Yi herng… I can’t believe it Ooooo this is nice man this is nice This is what jo yeh is…. My mouse.. Because one lights up…no wonder LAR, no wonder LAR It’s under English… workbin Messenger www. … what’s the use of .. now it’s extremely …. Who’s playing music? Blasting lah… Then? Then then? You must use you subtitiles…. See there… Very scary… All right Come on man You were with your history teacher today.. Mr ho is fun yeah Is yours just a draft? It’s just point form Then? Stop it … It’s like dunno how many pages, it’s like 30 pages Kai hui, so you dun have to do any research.… DAMN You noticed that… Donovan? This is the hard copy… Remembered me… Dancing Trying Practicing Where? Where is it? Message board The coolest English message board You ah, you ah… I dun have a yahoo .com just click I dun wanna add Yeah I rather use my… Just sign out How do you describe… The story is bad WHAT?? Hahaheeeheee Rashidah’s doing direct translation Online Would you please keep quiet? See what contacts you have… talking to a friend lah Shui lai de? So ladies and gents of 203, you have 30 minutes Submit at least 250 words in one hour Can you set a test on a topic… Study in class ? Discription It would involve one or two of the three At least 250 words… ONLY?? 500 words for Chinese lah.. You can ramble on for hours and hours… You only have one hour! Any other questions? Just mark according to our standard.. They dun ask questions… You can ask him anything one… I let them see… So cute What what what Ehhhh So you’re hot Haha Email? Very slow eh Wah lau Because we’re using web messenger! I’m talking to her File Someone’s eating something here Adhitya…I think it’s been repaired You dun have to research at all But you can work on it on Friday… One point five Ask him whether… Say yah lah Thanks Woah Two three four Web messenger…. Correct lah Yeah Surroundings… Virus… ok lah what is this? Very moving and very insightful a tsunami had hit her…. Very sad, very depressed YES Saying.. You can do it in the beginning you know Dum dum… Actually I know what happened… What did you do?? Messenger ,
www.webmessenger.messenger.com Don’t spoil the class blog! The best! Woots everyone go to the class bolg now! What’s the class blog? Phi-03…
________________________________________________

End of observations 3.41pm, 10 April 06, NUS High School Com Lab 1

No comments: